aa
a
C

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What if you had your own personal d.j.?


I do, his name is Andy Davis. Before I could finish my first sip of tea this morning, Canned Heat's, "Going up to the country," was blasting through the kitchen. Round these parts you need strong tea, a sense of humor and a love for music or you'll never last. :) This song reminds me of fresh country air & simple living . . . I could use a dose. My mom says the country way of life is living by the K.I.S.S. theory: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. I do tend to go too fast and realize every year that I am not so smart for doing so. There may be something to this kiss theory after all.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really like the K.I.S.S. theory! We really do need to keep it real and simple sometimes. Great seeing you yesterday! And good for you guys for having music wafting through the house. I think it's therapeutic:)

    ReplyDelete