aa
a
C

Monday, March 8, 2010

"A woman who changes her hair is about to change her life."

I can relate to this quote from the Coco Chanel movie. Sometimes life demands more from us than we are willing to accept lightly. Defiance, is the name of the game with the drastic hair cut, especially at a time when women are seen as desirable with long locks (some things never change.) "How dare you not care what I think of you" says society. Humpf !!!! Thumbs up to all those women who take the bull by the horns & charge forward with their lives. If a chop of the locks is what it takes to prove to yourself that you have the strength to face society irregardless of how THEY perceive YOU or your actions, then go for it. I on the other hand have done my chopping for the century. I jumped off the cliff, society gave me their sad face & I don't care. Oh the liberation . . . sweet it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment