aa
a
C

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taken by Trees


Hope you get taken by trees this weekend, the cd. This may be my favorite band name ever. Don't you wish the forest or the ocean would come looking for you sometimes? What if you were sad and a tree sat down beside you with its arm around you? Or if you did something great and the ocean handed you a trophy. How cool would that be? Well, since that may not happen for you without a lot of margaritas . . . try popping a Taken by Trees cd in instead. My favorite song is "day by day", on the East of Eden cd. One line of the song is: "I could hold you for a hundred years, take away your greatest fears." Reminds me of my little boy or young love.  Here is a link to an Animal Collective cover by the band. Do yourself a favor and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment